Summer health may not be at the top of your priority list, but there are some important tips for staying healthy this summer that I’d like to remind you about.
- WATER! Stay hydrated! Water is a super fuel for your body, especially when the temperatures rise.
- WEAR SUNSCREEN! – Protect your skin by applying a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or above. Apply your sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside.
- CONNECT! – Make time to hang out with family & friends.
- EAT HEALTHY! – Be sure to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies.
- PROTECT YOUR EYES! – Wear a wide brimmed hat or sunglasses when out in the bright sunlight.
- RELAX! – Enjoy the time away from classes. Go watch the sunrise or sunset!
- SLEEP WELL! – by getting enough sleep you will help protect your mental & physical health.
So try to remember at least a few of these things so that you can have a happy and healthy summer vacation.
Have fun this summer. See you in the fall!!!!